I have a lot of strong beliefs. Here are some:
1) The Indianapolis Colts will rise again.
2) Taking time for yourself is not an act of selfishness, but necessity.
3) Cakey brownies are a crime against humanity.
4) A lot of brides need to stop wearing strapless gowns. Other silhouettes rock!
5) Trying to sleep in my class is an act of disrespect.
6) Hope springs eternal as long as you’re getting enough sleep.
Oh, and here’s another for you: graham cracker crust needs to be tricked out!
What do I mean by that? I’m so glad you asked!